- 500gms fresh Prawns, peeled and deveined
- 2 Tbsp Oil
- 1 ½ tsp Paprika
- 1 ½ tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 tsp Oregano
- ½ tsp Thyme
- ½ tsp Ground Black Pepper
- ½ tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1/3 cup Ranch Salad Dressing
- 3 Tbsp Hot Sauce
- In a large bowl, toss the prawns with oil, paprika, salt, garlic powder, onion powder, oregano, thyme, black pepper and cayenne pepper. Place the prawns on smoker racks.
- Set the Smoker to 225°F (107°C) using wood bisquettes of choice (Alder, Apple and Pacific Blend work great).
- Smoke the prawns until they turn pink and are cooked through. This can take 30-45mins.
- Make the spicy ranch dip by whisking together the ranch salad dressing with the hot sauce.
- Serve the prawns with the spicy ranch dip.