- 1 Rack Pork Side Ribs
- ½ cup Honey
- 4 Tbsp Sriracha
- 1 Tbsp Salt
- 2 Tsp Black Pepper
- 2 Tsp Garlic Powder
- Bradley Flavour Bisquettes – Hickory, Pecan or Whiskey Oak
- Set your Bradley Smoker to 135°C (275°F) using Bradley Flavour Bisquettes of choice (Hickory, Pecan, and Whiskey Oak all work great for ribs).
- Peel the membrane off the back of each rack of ribs.
- Mix together the honey, Sriracha, salt, black pepper, and garlic powder.
- Brush about half the honey Sriracha mixture on both sides of the ribs.
- Place the ribs in the smoker and smoke for 3-4 hours.
- Brush the ribs with the remaining sauce.
- Let them rest for 10 minutes before cutting and serving.
Recipe by Steve Cylka, compliments of Bradley Smokers