- 1kg Chicken Wings
- 1 Tbsp ground Chipotle Powder
- 1 Tbsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1 cup BBQ Sauce
- Bradley Flavour Bisquettes
- If desired, cut each chicken wing into three portions: drumette, middle portion, and tip. Discard the tip of the wings and place the other portions in a large bowl.
- Mix together the chipotle powder, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, black pepper, salt, and brown sugar together. Toss the wings in the seasonings so they are evenly coated.
- Set up the Smoker for 275°F (135°C) using Bradley Flavour Bisquettes of choice.
- Lay the seasoned wings on smoker racks and smoke for about 2 hours.
- Toss the wings in the BBQ sauce and place back on the smoker racks. Smoke for another hour, or until cooked through and the skin is crisped up.
- Remove wings from the smoker and serve.
Recipe by Steve Cylka