- 1 Beef Brisket
- 2 Tbsp Salt
- 3 Tbsp freshly cracked Black Pepper
- 1 Tbsp Chili Powder
- 1 Tbsp Garlic Powder
- 2 tsp Onion Powder
- 2 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 2 tsp White Sugar
- Bradley Flavour Bisquettes – Mesquite
- Rub salt all over the brisket. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Make the rub by mixing together the sugar and all the remaining spices. Generously rub the spice mixture all over the brisket.
- Set the Smoker to 107°C (225°F) using Mesquite Flavour Bisquettes.
- Smoke the brisket until it reaches an internal temperature of 90°C (195°F).
- Slice and serve.
Recipe Compliments of Bradley Smoker Canada