- 8 Turkey Wing portions
- 3 Tbsp Chili Powder
- 1 Tbsp White Sugar
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1 Tsp Garlic Powder
- ½ Tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 2 Limes
- Bradley Flavour Bisquettes
- In a bowl, mix together the chili powder, white sugar, salt, garlic powder, and cayenne pepper.
- Toss the turkey wing portions in the spice mixture until coated and place them on the smoker rack.
- Set the smoker to 135°C (275°F) using Bradley Flavour Bisquettes of choice.
- Place the turkey wings in the smoker and cook until the internal temperature reaches 76°C (170°F), about 2 hours.
- Take the wings out of the smoker and squeeze lime juice all over the wings and serve.
Recipe by: Steve Cylka