2 Boneless duck breasts
6 Cups mixed greens
3 Celery Stalks, sliced
2 Apples (royal gala, red delicious), cored and cubed
1 Sweet onion, thinly sliced
1 Cup extra old cheddar, cut into ½” cubes
½ Cup salad dressing (sweet onion or poppy seed)
Bradley Flavour Bisquettes – Apple, Cherry or Maple
1. Place the duck breasts on a smoker rack.
2. Set the smoker to 250°F (120°C) and load your bisquettes.
3. Smoke the duck for around 2½ – 3 hours or until the internal temperature of the meat reaches 150°F (65.5°C).
4. Place the duck in a fridge to chill. Once cold, peel back the skin and cut into small cubes.
5. Assemble salad by placing some mixed greens on a plate. Top with celery, apples, onions, cheddar, and cubed duck. Drizzle with salad dressing.