Enjoy Smoked Guacamole with your favourite Nachos dish, or in Tacos, Fajitas, Burgers, and more!
3 Avocados, halved and pitted
4 Tbsp lime juice
½ Tsp salt
3 Tbsp fresh coriander, minced (optional)
Bradley Bisquettes – Alder, Apple, Cherry or Premium Chili Cumin
- Place the avocado halves on a smoker rack.
- Set the smoker to 94°C (200°F) using Bradley Bisquettes of choice. Smoke the avocado for 20 minutes. Depending on the level of smoke you may want to increase or decrease the time the avocados are in the smoker.
- Scoop the smoked avocado out of the skin into a large bowl and mash with a fork or potato masher. If you want a creamier guacamole, you can blend it in a food processor.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and stir until combined.
- Serve with tortilla chips or use to top tacos, burgers, fajitas, and more!
Recipe by: Steve Cylka