- 1 Pound fresh Prawns, peeled and deveined
- 2 Tbsp Oil
- 1 Tbsp dried Oregano
- 1 Tbsp dried Basil
- 1 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 Tsp Salt
- Bradley Flavor Bisquettes – Alder, Apple, or Pacific Blend
- In a large bowl, toss the Prawns with oil, oregano, basil, garlic powder, and salt. Place the shrimp on smoker racks.
- Set your Bradley Smoker to 106°C (225°F) using Bradley Flavor Bisquettes of choice (Alder, Apple, and Pacific Blend all work great).
- Smoke the Prawns until they turn pink (around 30-45 minutes).
- Serve right away.
Recipe by Steve Cylka, compliments of Bradley Smokers