- 900gms Chicken wings
- 1 cup Louisiana Hot Sauce
- 2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- ½ tsp Cayenne Pepper (or more for a hotter wing)
- Toss chicken wings in a bowl with hot sauce. Cover with plastic wrap and marinate in the fridge for 1-3hrs.
- Mix the spices together in a bowl. Toss the wings in the spice mixture until evenly coated.
- Smoke the wings, using wood of choice, in a smoker set for 121°C (250°F) for 2 ½ hrs.
- If desired, toss with more hot sauce before serving.
Compliments of Bradley Australia