- 2 Lbs. chicken wings
- 1 Tbsp Butter
- 2 Tbsp grated or finely minced Onions
- ½ cup Bourbon Whiskey
- ¾ cup Maple Syrup
- 2 Tbsp Tomato Paste
- 2 Sprigs fresh Rosemary
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp Black Pepper
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan on medium heat.
- Add the onions and cook until translucent.
- Add remaining ingredients for sauce.
- Simmer until thickened, 5-10 minutes, and remove from heat.
- Preheat Bradley Smoker to 121°C (250°F) with Maple Flavour Bisquettes.
- Toss wings with half of the glaze and place on an aluminium baking sheet.
- Smoke until an internal temperature of 73°C (165°F) is reached, about 2 hours.
- Remove from smoker and toss in remaining glaze.
Recipe by: Lena Clayton