- 4 Pork Chops
- ½ tsp Salt
- ½ tsp ground Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 4 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- Sprinkle both sides of pork chops with salt, pepper and garlic powder. Brush half of the Maple Syrup on the chops.
- Set the Smoker to 135°C (275°F) using wood Bisquettes of choice (hickory, apple or cherry work great).
- Smoke the pork until they reach an internal temperature of 68°C (155°F), approximately 2 hours.
- Once the chops are finished smoking, brush them with the remaining Maple Syrup.
- Serve immediately.
Recipe Compliments of Bradley Smoker Canada