- 12 Medium sized mushrooms, stems removed
- 2-3 Italian sausages (varies depending on size of mushrooms and sausages)
- 12 Cubes of Extra Old Cheddar (½ inch cubes)
- ¼ cup BBQ sauce
- Bradley Flavour Bisquettes – Apple, Cherry or Maple
- Squeeze the raw sausage meat out of the casings. Press some sausage meat into each of the mushroom caps.
- Press a cube of extra old cheddar into the sausage meat in each mushroom cap.
- Brush with BBQ sauce.
- Place the mushroom cap on a Bradley Smoker rack.
- Set the smoker to 250°F using Bradley Flavour Bisquettes of choice (apple, cherry, or maple work great).
- Smoke the mushroom caps for 2-3 hours.
Recipe by: Steve Cylka