Smoked pork meatloaf stuffed with salsa and cheddar cheese.
- 1.5kg Pork mince
- 1 tsp Chili powder
- ½ tsp Garlic powder
- ½ tsp dried Oregano
- ½ tsp Salt
- 1 Cup Salsa
- 1 ½ Cups grated Cheese
- Bradley Smoker Bisquettes (our suggestions for Pork: Apple, Maple, Hickory)
- Mix the ground pork, chili powder, garlic powder, oregano, and salt until well combined. Roll the meat mixture into a 10×10 inch square. Roll in a large freezer bag or on parchment paper so the meat will roll into the fatty easily.
- Spoon the salsa in a line in the middle of the sausage meat. Sprinkle the grated cheddar on top of the salsa.
- Roll up the fatty so that the cheese and salsa are completely surrounded by the meat mixture. Place the fatty on a smoker rack.
- Set your Bradley Smoker to 120C and smoke the fatty for about 2 ½ hours using your favourite bisquettes.
- Remove when the internal temperature is at 74C.