- 1 tsp Allspice
- ½ tsp Nutmeg
- ½ tsp Cinnamon
- ½ tsp Garlic Powder
- ½ tsp Ground Ginger
- ½ tsp Ground Black Pepper
- ½ tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1 tsp Salt
- 4 boneless skinless Chicken Breats
- 1 cup Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup grated Mozzarella Cheese
- ½ cup Apricot Jam, divided
- 1 Scotch Bonnet Pepper, seeded
- 2 Tbsp Rum
- Make the jerk spice rub by mixing together the allspice, nutmeg, cinnamon, garlic powder, ginger, black pepper and salt together in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Holding knife horizontally, insert into the thick end of each chicken breast and cut to make a deep pocket. Be careful not to pierce through the other end.
- In a bowl, mix together the cream cheese, mozzarella chesse and ¼ cup Apricot jam until well combined.
- Spoon the cheese mixture evenly into the pockets of each chicken breast.
- Sprinkle the jerk seasoning all over the stuffed chicken breasts and gently rub spice into the meat.
- Make the glaze by blending the remaining ¼ cup apricot jam, scotch bonnet pepper and rum until smooth. Set aside.
- Set the Smoker to 121°C (250°F) using wood bisquettes of choice (Oak, Maple or Hickory work great).
- Place the chicken breasts on smoker rack and put the rack in the Bradley Smoker. Smoke the chicken until they reach an internal temperature of 73°C (165°F), about 4 hours.
- Midway through the smoking session, brush some of the glaze on the chicken. Brush them again when the chicken comes out of the smoker.
Compliments of Bradley Australia