- 3-4 lbs of Boneless Skinless Half Turkey Breast
- 4 tsp cracked Black Peppercorns
- 2 Tbsp Coriander
- 4 tsp Brown Sugar
- 6 Garlic cloves, minced
- 8 tsp Sea Salt
- 4 tsp Sweet Paprika
- 3 tsp Mustard Seeds
- 2 tsp ground Ginger
- Mix and pound all the spices together in a large mortar and pestle.
- Rub the spice mixture over both sides of the turkey breast.
- Place the turkey in a glass casserole dish or large plate and cover with plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate overnight then remove from the refrigerator and let it stand for 2 hours.
- Rub the smoker rack with oil.
- Preheat the Smoker to 98°C (210°F) using Apple Bisquettes.
- Place the turkey on the oiled rack and smoke, 2 hours for a 3lb turkey breast, until an internal thermometer reads 60°C (140°F).
- Let the turkey rest for about 20 minutes.
- For an authentic pastrami appearance, slice thinly, in long pieces.
Recipe Compliments of Bradley Smokers