- 1/3 cup Sriracha Sauce
- 3 Tblsp Brown Sugar
- Juice of 2 Limes
- 12 Chicken Drumsticks, skinless
- 12 Bacon Slices
- Mix together the sriracha, brown sugar and lime juice in a bowl.
- Toss chicken drumsticks in the sriracha and lime mixture.
- Wrap each drumstick with a slice of bacon and place on a smoker rack.
- Prepare your Bradley Smoker using Bisquettes of choice (Hickory or Oak work very well). Bring the smoker up ot a temperature of 275°F.
- Place the chicken drumsticks in the smoker and cook until the internal temperature reaches 165°F for about 3 hours.
- Serve on a platter and enjoy.
Recipe Compliments of Steve Cylka and Bradley Smoker Australia