- ½ Lb. ground pork
- ¼ – ½ cup Breadcrumbs
- 1 Egg
- ½ Onion, diced
- 2 Tbsp fresh Parsley, chopped
- 1 Tbsp fresh Basil, chopped
- 1 Tbsp fresh Thyme, chopped
- ½ tsp Cayenne Pepper (optional)
- Bradley Premium Sage Bisquettes
- Preheat smoker to 225°F with Premium Sage Bisquettes.
- Mix all ingredients together until well combined. Add more breadcrumbs if necessary.
- Form into balls and place on aluminum baking sheet.
- Smoke for approximately 1-2 hours, until an internal temperature of 165°F is reached.
- Remove from smoker and serve with your favourite side or as part of a pasta dish.
Recipe by: Lena Clayton