- 1 Sirloin tip roast (about 2.5 to 3 pounds)
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1½ Tbsp Sea Salt
- 2 Tbsp fresh coarse Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Chili Flakes
- 1 tsp dried Thyme
- Bradley Flavour Bisquettes – Premium Hunter’s Blend
- Rub the olive oil all over the sirloin tip roast.
- Make the seasoning by mixing together the remaining ingredients in a small bowl. Rub the seasoning all over the roast.
- Set up your Smoker for 121°C (250°F) using Premium Hunter’s Blend Bisquettes.
- Lay the roast on a smoker rack and smoke for about 2½ – 3 hours, or until medium rare with an internal temperature of 62°C (145°F).
- Remove the roast from the smoker and let rest for 10 minutes. Slice and serve.
Recipe by: Steve Cylka