This recipe works great as a canape, served on miso spoons.
- ½ Lb. (.2kgs) of your favourite cold smoked salmon
- Roughly a quarter to a third of a Cucumber, diced
- 2-3 Green Onions, chopped
- Juice of 1 Lime
- 1 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp Sesame Oil
- 1 tsp Sugar
- ½ Inch of fresh Ginger, peeled and grated
- 2 tsp Sesame Seeds
- Prepare your favourite cold smoked salmon recipe and slice salmon into thin strips.
- Combine together lime juice, soy sauce, sesame oil, sugar, and ginger. Whisk ingredients together well.
- Toss smoked salmon, cucumber, and green onion in dressing and allow to marinate in the fridge for an hour or two.
- Arrange smoked tartare on a serving plate and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Garnish with some extra green onions and enjoy!
Recipe by: Lena Clayton