- 4 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 clove Garlic, minced
- ½ tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- ½ cup Dry White Wine
- ½ tsp dried Tarragon
- 1 tbsp finely chopped Chives
- Snapper Fillets – 1kg
- Lemon Wedges
- In a bowl combine marinade ingredients, olive oil, minced garlic, salt, pepper, lemon juice, white wine, tarragon and chives.
- Arrange fish fillets in a single layer in a shallow glass pan. Pour marinade over fish, cover and refrigerate for an hour.
- Remove from fridge and let stand for 20 mins.
- Preheat Bradley Smoker to between 100-120°C. Using Alder flavour bisquettes smoke/cook for approximately 60mins, checking periodically to make certain you do not overcook.
- Serve garnished with parsley and lemon wedges.