Ingredients for Curing
- 700g side of Salmon
- 40g Salt
- 30g Unrefined Molasses Sugar
- 500ml Hot Water
- Mix together salt and molasses sugar in the hot water.
- Allow to go completely cold and immerse Salmon for 1 hour.
- Rinse Salmon then pat completely dry. Leave it to dry further on a Bradley rack whilst you set up the smoker.
- Smoke the Salmon, using Bisquettes of choice, in the centre of your Bradley Smoker at 95°°C (200°F) for about 2 hours, depending on thickness of fish. Test using digital thermometer for 70°C at the thickest part
- Remove from smoker and allow to cool, store in the fridge until needed.
- 150g Fresh Linguine
- 150g of tender Spring Vegetables, Sugar Snap Peas/Broccoli etc
- 1 Tbsp of Crème Fraiche
- 2tsp Creamed Horseradish
- Black Pepper
- Fresh Dill
- Flake some of the hot smoked salmon, about 200g. Set aside to come to room temperature.
- Heat a pan of salted water and add fresh Linguine together with spring vegetables.
- Cook until pasta is to your liking then drain.
- Put crème fraiche together with Horseradish cream into the hot pan and return the linguine and vegetables. Toss together with a generous grinding of black pepper and freshly chopped Dill.
- Divide between warmed pasta bowls and top with flakes of hot smoked salmon and more dill.
- Serve immediately.
Recipe Compliments of Bradley Smoker UK