Nothing brings out natural flavour of salmon like the slow heat of the smoker.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
(plus 3-4 hours of marinating).
- 4 salmon steaks
- 1 1/2 cups Italian vinagrette salad dressing
- Bradley Flavour Bisquettes – Alder or Pacific Blend
- Place the salmon steaks in a flat dish and pour the Italian salad dressing over the salmon. Flip the salmon a couple times to ensure that all the fish is coated in the marinade. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the fridge for 2 hours. Flip the salmon after the first hour.
- Set the Smoker to 250°F (121°C) using Alder or Pacific Blend bisquettes.
- Smoke the fish until the internal temperature of the fish reaches 145°F (62°C), about 2 – 2 ½ hours.
By Steve Cylka