Ingredients for Salsa
- 1 ½ Tblsp fresh Lime Juice
- 2 tsp Brown Sugar
- 1 ½ cups diced ripe Mango
- 1 small Cucumber, peeled, seeded and cut into ½ inch dice
- 1 ½ Tblsp finely diced Red Onion
- ¼ – ½ Habanero or Scotch Bonnet Chile, seeded and minced
- 1 ½ tsp finely chopped Candied Ginger
- 1 Tblsp fresh Mint, chopped
Ingredients for Scallops
- 2 pounds Sea Scallops (about 20 scallops)
- Sea Salt and freshly ground Black Pepepr
Directions for Salsa:
- Combine the lime juice and sugar in a bowl and whish until the sugar is dissolved.
- Add the remaining salsa ingredients and gently toss to mix.
- Transfer to an attractive serving bowl and serve within a few hours of making.
Directions for Scallops:
- Prepare your Bradley Smoker with Bisquettes of choice. Set temperature to 107°C (225°F).
- Arrange the scallops on Bradley Magic Mats on the smoker rack. Lightly sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Smoke the scallops until lightly bronzed with smoke and translucent, about 20 minutes. Do not overcook.
- Arrange the scallops on a platter and serve with the mango salsa.
Recipe compliments of Bradley Smoker US