- 2 pounds Sea Scallops (about 20 scallops)
- 2 Tblsp Lemon Juice
- 1 Tblsp coarsely Ground Peppercorns
- 1 tsp coarse Kosher Salt
- Lemon & Lime Zest – for garnish
- Rinse the scallops under cold water and remove the “catch”, the small muscle running vertically on the side of the scallop. Pat dry. Place the scallops in a mixing bowl and season with the lemon juice, pepper and salt.
- Prepare your Bradley Smoker with Bisquettes of choice. Set temperature to 92°C (200°F).
- Place the scallops on Braadley Smoker Magic Mats on smoker rack and smoke for 30-40 minutes or until the scallop are just translucent and slightly firm. Do not overcook as the scallops with be rubbery and tasteless.
- Transfer the scallops to a warmed serving plate. Garnish the scallops with the zest and serve. Or place a small amount of spring salad mix in a scallop shell and plate two or three scallops per shell.
Recipe compliments of Fiery Foods