- 3 Lbs (1.3kgs) Chicken Wings
For the Rub
- ¼ Cup Brown Sugar
- 2 Tbsp Kosher Salt
- 2 tsp Paprika
- ½ tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tsp granulated or dehydrated Garlic
- 1 tsp dried Oregano
- 1 tsp dried Basil
- Bradley Smoker Premium Sage Bisquettes or Bradley Apple Flavour Bisquettes
- Mix together all the ingredients for the rub.
- Toss chicken wings in rub and coat wings evenly.
- Place wings on a smoker rack. Use Bradley Smoker Magic Mats to reduce mess.
- Smoke wings at 225°F (106°C) with Bradley Premium Sage Bisquettes or Bradley Apple Flavour Bisquettes, until an internal temperature of 165°F (74°C) is reached.
Recipe by: Lena Clayton