- Wheel of Brie Cheese
- Desired toppings such as:
- Caramelized Onions
- Maple Syrup
- Pistachios/Almonds etc
- Cold smoke Brie Wheel for 1.5hrs with Hickory Bisquettes.
- Wrap in cheesecloth and place in an airtight container, store in fridge overnight to absorb flavour.
- Place Brie in a baking dish and top with desired topping (I used a drizzle of Maple Syrup, Caramelized Onions and Almonds).
- Bake at 175°C for 5-10 minutes, depending on size of wheel. Bake until oozing, but not entirely melted.
- Serve with apple slices, crackers, crostini etc.
Compliments of Bradley Australia