Smoked Moroccan Spiced Chicken Wings
- 900gm Chicken Wings
- 1 tsp Ground Cumin
- 1 tsp Ground Coriander
- 1 tsp Paprika
- ½ tsp Ground Cardamom
- ½ tsp Ground Cinnamon
- ½ tsp Ground Cloves
- ½ tsp Ground Nutmeg
- ¼ tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp White Sugar
- Cut each chicken wing into three portions: drumette, middle portion and tip. Discard the tip of the wings and place the other portions in a large bowl.
- Make the Moroccan rub by mixing together the ground cumin, ground coriander, paprika, ground cardamom, ground cinnamon, ground cloves, ground nutmeg, cayenne pepper, salt and sugar. Toss the wings in the seasoning so they are evenly coated.
- Set up Smoker for 121°C (250°F) using wood bisquettes of choice.
- Lay wings on smoker racks and smoke for 2 – 2 ½ hours or until cooked through.
- Remove wings from the smoker and serve.
Compliments of Bradley Australia