- Sliced Kingfish fillets
- Bradley Cure (Maple, Honey, Sugar or Demerara)
- Maple syrup
- Lightly Sprinkle Bradley Cure over fish fillets
- Rub in Maple syrup on fillets and refrigerate overnight
- Preheat the Bradley Smoker to between 65°C and 85°C (150°F and 200°F).
- Dry at 140°F (60°C) with no smoke until the surface is dry. This will require at least one hour.
- Raise temperature to 160°F (71°C), using Maple flavoured Bisquettes smoke/cook for 3 or 4 hours depending on thickness of fillets.
Recipe compliments of Bradley Canada