- 4-6 Lobster Tails
- ½ cup Butter
- 4 cloves Garlic
- Preheat your Bradley Smoker to 400°F (204°C) using Bisquettes of choice.
- Open Lobster tails with poultry or heavy-duty kitchen scissors. Release lobster meat from inside of shell by running your finger on the inside of the shell between the meat and shell.
- Melt the butter with garlic cloves over medium/low heat. Drizzle over lobster meat on the inside of opened shell, between lobster meat and shell.
- Place on smoker rack in your smoker and smoke until internal temperature is 130-145°F (55-62°C).
- Remove from heat and allow to rest for a few minutes. Then using a fork, slide the fork underneath the lobster meat to loosen it in the lobster tail shell.
- Serve with additional garlic butter.
Recipe compliments of Add a Pinch