- 1 Pork Butt or Pork Shoulder roast (typically 7-9 pounds)
- ¼ cup Brown Sugar
- 3 tbsp Paprika
- 2 tbsp Salt
- 2 tbsp ground Black Pepper
- 1 tbsp dry Mustard
- 1 tbsp Garlic powder
- 2 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 2 tsp ground Cumin
- 1 tsp ground Sage
- Bradley Flavour Bisquettes – Hickory, Maple or Whiskey Oak
- Make the rub by mixing together the sugar and all the spices. Generously rub the spice mixture all over the pork roast.
- Set the Bradley Smoker to 107°C (225°F) using Wood Bisquettes of choice (hickory, maple and whiskey oak) work great.
- Smoke the pork roast until it reaches an internal temperature of 96°C (205°F). This can take up to 12 or more hours, depending on the outside temperature and if other food is in the smoker.
- Pull the pork into clumps or strings.
Recipe Compliments of Bradley US