- 2 Racks of Lamb
For the marinade
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 Cloves Garlic, crushed
- 2 Tbsp Lemon juice
- 3 Tbsp Honey
- 1 Tsp dried Rosemary
- 1 Tbsp fresh Parsley, minced
- 2 Tbsp fresh Mint, minced
- 2 Tbsp Kosher Salt
- 1 Cup of Water
- Bradley Flavour Bisquettes – Apple
- Combine ingredients together for marinade.
- Trim any meat from the beans if the racks weren’t already “frenched” and remove the membrane.
- Place lamb in a container and cover with marinade, place in fridge and allow to marinate overnight.
- The next day, preheat your Smoker to 93-107°C (200-225°F) with Bradley Apple Flavour Bisquettes.
- Remove lamb from marinade and rinse under cold water.
- Pat dry and spray or brush with a light coating of oil.
- Smoke for about an hour or until an internal temperature of 57°C (135°F) is reached for medium rare (less time for rare, and more if you prefer well done).
- Remove from smoker and let rest.
- Slice the rack and serve with your favourite spring time side dish!
Recipe by: Lena Clayton