- 2.5 kg (5 lb) venison roast
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) paprika
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) chilli powder
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) ground cumin
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) ground coriander
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) sugar
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) salt
- 10 ml (2 tsp) dry mustard powder
- 10 ml (2 tsp) thyme
- 10 ml (2 tsp) curry powder
- 10 ml (2 tsp) cayenne
- 1 avocado, peeled and pitted
- 90 ml (1/3 c) sour cream
- 60 ml (1/4 c) chopped fresh coriander
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) lime juice
- 4 to 6 drops hot sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine rub ingredients and massage into venison roast.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate 6 to 8 hours or overnight.
- Remove from refrigerator and let stand for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the Bradley Smoker to between 105°C and 120°C (220°F and 250°F).
- Place the venison roast in the Bradley Smoker and using Mesquite flavor bisquettes smoke/cook for approximately 4 to 6 hours.
Combine all guacamole ingredients in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth. Let venison stand 5 minutes, slice and serve with the guacamole.