- Steam Mussels until just opened, do not cook fully
- Shell Mussels and relay back into half shells
- Using Canola Spray Oil, lightly spray surface of mussels, and spread half teaspoon of Sweet Chi Chilli Sauce covering the top of the Mussel
- Lightly Sprinkle Garlic Powder, Black Pepper and Parsley Flakes over the top.
Another Favorite: Instead of Sweet Chi Chilli Sauce is use Wattie’s Smoked Hickory Sauce
- Preheat your Bradley to 120C – 250F
- Using Alder flavor bisquettes smoke/cook for approximately 1-1 half hours, checking to make certain you do not overcook.