- 4 Boneless, skinless Chicken Breasts
- 8 Bacon slices
- 1 cup Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup grated Mozzarella Cheese
- 4 Sun-dried Tomatoes, rehydrated and finely minced
- 1 tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Ground Black Pepper
- ½ tsp Oregano
- Bradley Flavour Bisquettes – Oak, Maple, or Hickory
- Holding your knife horizontally, insert into the thick end of each chicken breast and cut to make a deep pocket. Be careful not to pierce through the other end.
- Stir the cream cheese with the mozzarella cheese, minced sun-dried tomatoes, salt, pepper, and oregano.
- Spoon the cheese and sun-dried tomato mixture evenly into the pockets of each chicken breast.
- Wrap each stuffed chicken breast with 2 slices of bacon. Place on your smoker rack.
- Set the Smoker to 250°F (121°C) using Bradley Flavour Bisquettes of choice (Oak, Maple, or Hickory work great).
- Smoke the chicken until they reach an internal temperature of 165°F (74°C).
Recipe compliments of Bradley Smokers