Great Summertime Recipe
- 6 ears of Corn, cleaned of husks and silk
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Chili Powder
- ½ tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 12 Bacon Slices
- Cut the ears of corn in half.
- In a small bowl mix the spices together. Sprinkle the spice mixture all over the corn.
- Wrap each half ear of corn with one slice of bacon.
- Place wrapped corn on smoker rack.
- Ser your Bradley Smoker to 275°F (135°C) using Bisquettes of choice.
- Smoke until the corn is tender and the bacon is crisp, about 1 ½ hours.
Recipe Compliments of Steve Cylka and Bradley Smoker Australia