The St Louis Smoked Pork Ribs are perfect with our Smoked Corn Recipe
- 2 racks Pork, St Louis cut side ribs
- 1 cup packed Brown Sugar
- 2 Tbsp Paprika
- 1 Tbsp Salt
- 2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Dry Mustard
- 1 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1 tsp Thyme
- 1 tsp Dry Oregano
- 2 cups BBQ Sauce
- Ser your Bradley Smoker to 275°F (135°C) using Bisquettes of choice (Hickory, Pecan or Whiskey Oak work great for Ribs).
- Peel the membrane off the back of each rack of ribs.
- Mix together the brown sugar with all the spices. Generously rub the racks of ribs on both sides with the brown sugar spice mixture.
- Place the ribs in the smoker and smoke for 3-4 hours.
- Generously coat the ribs with BBQ Sauce.
- Let them rest for 10 minutes before cutting and serving.
Recipe Compliments of Steve Cylka and Bradley Smoker Australia