- Trout Fillets with skin on
- Lightly Sprinkle Bradley Demerara cure over fish fillets
- Rub in Brown Sugar or Maple Syrup on fillets and refrigerate overnight
Additionally add a sprinkle of Garlic powder depending on taste requirements
- Using Alder or Maple flavoured Bisquettes smoke/cook for 3 or 4 hours at 82C depending on thickness of fillets with Vent wide open.
- If extra browning on fish is required raise temperature to 91°C for the last hour, be sure not to over cook.
Also try Maple Cure and Maple Bisquettes for an additional flavor