- Kahawai Fillets with skin on
- Bradley Demerara cure
- Brown Sugar or Maple Syrup
- Garlic powder
- Lightly Sprinkle Bradley Demerara cure over fish fillets
- Rub in Brown Sugar or Maple Syrup on fillets and refrigerate overnight
- Additionally add a sprinkle of Garlic powder depending on taste requirements
- Using Alder flavoured Bisquettes smoke/cook at approximately 76°C for 3 or 4 hours depending on thickness of fillets with vent wide open.
- If extra browning on fish is required raise temperature to 91°C for the last hour, be sure not to over cook.