- 3 Lbs ground Turkey meat
- ½ Onion, finely diced
- 3 Tbsp fresh Sage, finely chopped
- 3 Tbsp fresh Parsley, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp fresh Rosemary, finely chopped
- 2 Tsp fresh Thyme, finely chopped
- 3 Tsp Salt
- 1 Tsp Black Pepper
- Hog Casing
- Bradley Flavour Bisquettes – Premium Sage Bisquettes or Alder
- Combine ground turkey, onions, and all spices together.
- Soak hog casing in cold fresh water for 30 minutes.
- Flush casing with water.
- Stuff casing and twist off links.
- Preheat Smoker to 107-121°C (225-250°F).
- Hang sausages and smoke with Premium Sage Bisquettes or Alder Bisquettes until an internal temperature of 73°C (165°F) is reached.
Recipe by: Bradley Smokers Canada