- 4 Turkey Leg Drumsticks
- 4 Green Onions, including the green part
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- ½ Inch piece Ginger, peeled
- 1 Scotch Bonnet Pepper, with seeds
- 1½ Tbsp Oil
- 1 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- Juice of 1 Lime
- 1 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1 Tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 1 Tsp Allspice
- ½ Tsp Cinnamon
- ¼ Tsp Nutmeg
- ½ Tsp Salt
- Bradley Flavour Bisquettes – Premium Caribbean Blend
- Blend all ingredients and spices together to create the marinade mixture.
- Spread the jerk marinade mixture all over the turkey legs and place them on the smoker rack.
- Set the Smoker to 135°C (275°F) using Bradley Premium Caribbean Blend Bisquettes, or other Bisquette flavours of choice.
- Place the turkey legs in the smoker and cook until the internal temperature reaches 82°C (180°F), about 3 hours.
Recipe by: Steve Cylka