- 1 Boneless Centre Cut Pork Loin Roast (about 2 pounds)
- 1 Garlic Clove, minced
- 2 Tbsp fresh Oregano, minced
- 2 Tbsp fresh Parsley, minced
- 2 tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Ground White Pepper
- 1 tsp fresh Ground Black Pepper
- 1-2 Royal Gala Apples, cored, halved and cut into half circles
- Bradley Flavour Bisquettes – Apple, Cherry, or Hickory
- Trim the pork loin of any excess fat. Every ½ inch, cut slits into the pork loin from the top halfway down into the roast. These slits are to wedge the apple slices into the pork loin.
- In a small bowl mix together the garlic, oregano, parsley, salt, white and black pepper. Rub all over the pork loin so that it is evenly coated.
- Stick and apple slice into each of the slits in the pork loin.
- Set the Smoker to 135°C (275°F) using Bradley Flavour Bisquettes of choice (Apple, Cherry or Hickory work great).
- Smoke the pork until it reaches an internal temperature of 68°C (155°F), approximately 3 hours.
- Carve and serve.
Recipe by: Steve Cylka