- 6-12 Ribeye Steaks
- Salt and Pepper
- Pecan Bisquettes
- Season Steaks with Salt and Pepper prior to smoking. Let sit for a day or two.
- Set Smoker to 93°C (200°F). Place 2 steaks per rack and use middle rack locations in smoker.
- Place thermometer in smallest steak and place on top rack.
- Using Pecan Bisquettes start cooking and smoking whilst the smoker heats up.
- Cook until internal temp hits desired temp 48°C (120°F for a Medium Rare Steak).
- Loosely tent steak with foil for 10 minutes then place on a hot grill (200°C) for 1 minute each side.
- Dress steaks with knobs of butter and enjoy the best steak ever!!
Recipe Compliments of Bradley Smoker Canada