- 6 Chicken Breasts, boneless and skinless
- 3-4 Tbsp of Harissa paste (a spicy Moroccan sauce, if you’re not a fan of spice you can swap out for a BBQ sauce as well)
For the brine
- 4 cups Water
- ¼ cup Kosher Salt
- 3 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- 2 Tbsp Chili Flakes
- Bradley Flavour Bisquettes – Oak
- Dissolve together ingredients for the brine.
- Cover chicken breasts in brine and place in fridge to brine for a minimum of 4 hours. Overnight is best!
- Preheat your Bradley Smoker with Oak Flavour Bisquettes to 122°C (250°F).
- Remove chicken from brine, rinse and pat dry.
- Slather chicken in Harissa paste.
- Smoke for 1-2 hours or until an internal temperature of 74°C (165°F) is reached. After one hour has passed, watch the internal temperature and remove from the smoker just before hitting 74°C (165°F) and it will be just right!
Recipe by Lena Clayton, compliments of Bradley Smokers