- 2½ cups Strawberries, cleaned, hulled and sliced
- 2½ cups Rhubarb, sliced
- 1 cup White Sugar
- 1 cup Butter, softened
- 1¼ cups Flour
- 1½ cups Rolled Oats
- Bradley Flavour Bisquettes – Apple or Cherry
- Place the strawberries and rhubarb in a disposable foil lasagna pan. Place pan on a smoker rack.
- Set your Bradley Smoker to 94°C (200°F) using wood bisquettes of choice (apple or cherry work well with this recipe).
- Smoke the strawberries and rhubarb for 45 minutes. Remove from smoker.
- Dump the strawberries and rhubarb into a 13 x 9 baking dish. Sprinkle white sugar and use a spoon to stir the sugar evenly throughout the strawberry and rhubarb. Make sure that the fruit is an even layer on the bottom of the baking dish.
- Preheat the oven to 175°C (350°F).
- In a large bowl, mix together the butter, sugar, flour and rolled oats until crumbly. Spread crumb mixture evenly on top of the fruit.
- Bake the crumble for 45 minutes. The fruit mixture should be bubbly along the sides.
- Cool before serving.
Compliments of Bradley USA