- 1 Pound fresh Prawns, peeled and deveined
- 3 Tbsp Oil, divided
- 1 Tbsp dried Oregano
- 1 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1 Red Pepper, cored and diced
- 1 Bunch of Asparagus, chopped into 4 smaller pieces
- ½ cup Pesto
- ⅓ cup Parmesan Cheese, grated
- 500 g Linguine Pasta, cooked according to directions
- Bradley Flavour Bisquettes – Alder, Apple, or Pacific Blend
- In a large bowl, toss the Prawns with 2 tbsp oil, oregano, garlic powder, and salt. Place the Prawns on smoker racks.
- Set your Bradley Smoker to 107°C (225°F) using Bradley Flavour Bisquettes of choice (Alder, Apple, or Pacific Blend all work great).
- Smoke the Prawns until they turn pink. This can take 30 -45 minutes.
- Add remaining tablespoon of oil to a skillet and set to medium heat. Add red pepper and asparagus, and cook, stirring often until the vegetables are cooked.
- Stir in the pesto and Parmesan and remove from heat.
- Toss the cooked linguine pasta with the Prawns, red peppers and asparagus mixture.
Recipe by Steve Cylka, compliments of Bradley Smokers