- 60 ml (4 tbsp) Olive Oil
- 1 clove Garlic, minced
- 2 ml (1/2 tsp) Salt
- 5 ml (1/8 tsp) ground Black Pepper
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) Lemon juice
- 120 ml (1/2 c) Dry White Wine
- 2 ml (1/2 tsp) tsp dried Tarragon
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) finely chopped Chives
- Kingfish steaks – 1 kg (2 lbs)
- Lemon wedges
- Combine marinade ingredients in a bowl; olive oil, minced garlic, salt, pepper, lemon juice, white wine, tarragon and chives.
- Arrange Kingfish steaks in a single layer in a shallow glass pan.
- Pour marinade over fish, cover and refrigerate for an hour.
- Remove from refrigerator and let stand for 20 minutes.
- Preheat Bradley Smoker to between 100°C and 120°C (220°F and 250°F).
- Using Alder flavour bisquettes smoke/cook for approximately 1-2 hours, checking to make certain you do not overcook.
- Serve garnished with parsley and lemon wedges.
Recipe Compliments Bradley Smoker